Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32070 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,269KM (3,956TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)