Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,482KM (Rp 12,051,955) in Malang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tucumán costs ARS $7,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $34 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cusco costs S/. 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)