Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.24740 BAM / SDG *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,426KM (5,766 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)