Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.27207 BAM / SDG
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,414KM (12,547 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (39 minutes ago)