Cost of living comparison between Malaga, Spain and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,428KM (€1,750) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)