Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,808KM (€1,434) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)