Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,366KM (€1,718) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)