Cost of living comparison between Maladzyechna, Belarus and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BAM / BYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,194KM (13,006,659 p.) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)