Cost of living in Maladzyechna, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maladzyechna (Belarus) is 57% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 555KM (654 BYN) in Maladzyechna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)