Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 81% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,892KM (1,971,571 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)