Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,462KM (1,827,788 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)