Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 84% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,391KM (800,044 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)