Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 94% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,109KM (1,042,622 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)