Cost of living in Makhachkala, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02903 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makhachkala (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,035KM (руб 35,657) in Makhachkala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)