Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 BAM / IDR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 899KM (Rp 7,315,705) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (39 minutes ago)