Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,362KM (€2,227) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)