Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,011KM (€1,026) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)