Cost of living in Mainz, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,976KM (€1,519) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)