Cost of living in Maicao, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maicao (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,170KM (COL$2,012,630) in Maicao.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)