Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00009 BAM / BYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,775KM (19,563,676 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (40 minutes ago)