Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 885KM (1,037 BYN) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)