Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01447 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,485KM (₨ 102,651) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (41 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)