Cost of living in Mahendranagar, Nepal compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01540 BAM / NPR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahendranagar (Nepal) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,047KM (₨ 67,981) in Mahendranagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)