Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,841KM (﷼ 44,216,363) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)