Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,202KM (﷼ 54,953,437) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (37 minutes ago)