Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 BAM / IRR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,059KM (﷼ 40,680,998) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)