Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,513KM (30,078 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (about 1 hour ago)