Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05199 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,693KM (51,809 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)