Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05217 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,433KM (27,457 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)