Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03159 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,315KM (руб 73,294) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)