Cost of living in Madurai, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,277KM (₨53,169) in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (43 minutes ago)