Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 48% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 681KM (₨27,738) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)