Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02175 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,212KM (₨55,710) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)