Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02555 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 719KM (₨28,132) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)