Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,303 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,710KM (₨61,671) in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)