Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.714 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 124% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,588KM ($2,093) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)