Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.847 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,099KM ($2,761) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)