Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.379 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,628KM (AU$4,080) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)