Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,072KM (AU$2,705) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)