Cost of living in Mackay, Australia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.376 BAM / AUD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mackay (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,531KM (AU$4,020) in Mackay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)