Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.610 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,831KM ($1,137) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)