Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.823 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,349KM ($1,837) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)