Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.719 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,024KM ($1,178) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)