Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.597 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,319KM ($826) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (about 2 hours ago)