Cost of living comparison between Maceió, Brazil and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.514 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,744KM (R$ 5,338) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)