Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44764 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,450KM (R$ 5,473) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)