Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46636 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,751KM (R$ 3,754) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)