Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.501 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,215KM (R$ 2,423) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €503 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,700 (about 1 hour ago)