Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (R$ 5,589) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)