Cost of living in Macao compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20632 BAM / MOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,911KM (18,958 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)