Cost of living in Macao compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21245 BAM / MOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 120% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,744KM (17,621 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)