Cost of living in Macao compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20567 BAM / MOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,807KM (13,648 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)