Cost of living in Macao vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.21217 BAM / MOP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,322KM (15,657 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (29 minutes ago)