Cost of living in Lyon, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lyon (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,015KM (€1,029) in Lyon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $454 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (32 minutes ago)