Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 782 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05704 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,274KM (22,339₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)