Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06143 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 51% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 729KM (11,863₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)