Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,343KM (22,240₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (35 minutes ago)