Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 939 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06195 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,480KM (23,891₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)