Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06516 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 717KM (11,002₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (44 minutes ago)