Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05837 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,215KM (20,815₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tétouan costs 55 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)