Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06473 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,448KM (22,376₴) in Lviv.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)