Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09590 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,008KM (E£ 10,507) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)