Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09381 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,100KM (E£ 11,730) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)