Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09311 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 860KM (E£ 9,237) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)