Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09294 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,236KM (E£ 13,298) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)