Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09770 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,566KM (E£ 16,033) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)