Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10012 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,525KM (E£ 15,234) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)