Cost of living in Lutsk, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06695 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lutsk (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,358KM (35,224₴) in Lutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)