Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.229 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 168% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,832KM (£2,168) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)