Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.226 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 74% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,214KM (£2,343) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (39 minutes ago)