Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.333 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,731KM (£2,457) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)