Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16678 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 58% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 627KM (3,758 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $74 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Malé costs 17 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)