Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 645 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14460 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,001KM (13,836 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)