Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19200 BAM / ZMW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 49% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,644KM (8,563 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)