Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26041 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,148KM (元8,250) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)