Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25465 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,399KM (元5,495) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)