Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26836 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,300KM (元8,571) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)