Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20527 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,356KM (21,221 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)