Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17649 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,513KM (19,906 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)