Cost of living comparison between Lulea, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20192 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,663KM (23,092 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)