Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17308 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 83% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,103KM (17,929 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)