Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 213%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,257KM (CHF 3,429) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)