Cost of living comparison between Lugano, Switzerland and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.809 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 105% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,163KM (CHF 3,407) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)