Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02509 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,466KM (₨58,425) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)