Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02163 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,379KM (₨63,754) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)