Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02411 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,250KM (₨51,840) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)