Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02558 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 994KM (₨38,842) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (35 minutes ago)