Cost of living comparison between Lucena City, Philippines and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03678 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,449KM (Php93,762) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)