Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03167 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,096KM (Php34,607) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)