Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,097KM (€2,091) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)