Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45572 BAM / PLN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,127KM (4,667 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (35 minutes ago)