Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,199KM (€2,143) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (32 minutes ago)