Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,297KM (€1,172) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)