Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01104 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 279% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 11,379KM (1,030,384 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)