Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01100 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 276% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 11,748KM (1,067,870 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)