Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 503 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00554 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 128% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,414KM (615,886 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)