Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00575 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 143% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,125KM (717,703 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (38 minutes ago)