Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00554 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 129% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,892KM (702,071 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)