Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01112 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 284% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 11,992KM (1,078,766 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)