Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 263% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 11,793KM (1,084,789 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)