Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,686KM ($1,015) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (26 minutes ago)