Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.601 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,900KM ($1,186) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (34 minutes ago)