Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.718 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,392KM ($1,974) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,154 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)