Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08435 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,281KM (Mex$ 15,188) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)