Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09587 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,375KM (Mex$ 24,769) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)