Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08604 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,347KM (Mex$ 15,658) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)