Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08787 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,889KM (Mex$ 21,493) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $5.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (26 minutes ago)