Cost of living in Los Angeles, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,318 prices entered by 1,030 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.606 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Angeles, California (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,422KM ($1,508) in Los Angeles, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)