Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09320 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,731KM (Mex$ 40,035) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)