Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08437 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,016KM (Mex$ 23,894) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)