Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09405 BAM / MXN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,506KM (Mex$ 16,008) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)