Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49484 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,208KM (R$ 2,442) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)