Cost of living in London, United Kingdom vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,745 prices entered by 1,191 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in London (United Kingdom) is 223% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,820KM (£2,682) in London to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 4 hours ago)