Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,612KM (876,053 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)