Cost of living in Lomé, Togo vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,310KM (782,193 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)