Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 BAM / XOF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,664KM (564,473 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)