Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.724 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,411KM ($1,399) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)