Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.733 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,331KM ($1,345) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)