Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.663 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,591KM ($957) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)