Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.855 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,473KM ($1,873) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)