Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 54% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,926KM (€1,494) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)