Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00529 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,051KM (576,164 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)