Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01010 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 175% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,121KM (407,867 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)