Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00998 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 176% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,870KM (387,756 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)