Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01056 BAM / AOA
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 193% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 9,164KM (867,463 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)