Cost of living in Lobito, Angola vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00539 BAM / AOA *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,033KM (562,415 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Malé costs 8,000 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)